Our customers are our number one priority
At Gentoo Homes we know buying the right home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. It’s why we do everything we can to make it clear, straightforward and enjoyable.
To ensure our standards always remain high, we adopt the Consumer Code for Home Builders and have our very own Customer Service Guarantee which can be found below. Our guarantee sets out key moments in your customer journey and the level of service you can expect from every member of the team at Gentoo Homes.
• We will ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision before you reserve your new home.
• We will provide you with all the detail you need about your new home and its location, and keep you informed every step of the way.
• We will provide you with a copy of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
• Your New Homes Adviser will share the specification and layout of your new home, along with the details of all necessary pre-contractual information.
• We will carefully run through the choices and options you have to tailor your new home.
• We will arrange for you to meet the Project Manager who is responsible for building your new home.
• We will provide you with Health & Safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction when visiting the site and when you have moved into your new home.
• Approximately two weeks prior to you moving in, we will invite you along to view your new home. This is your opportunity to familiarise yourself with the look and feel of
your home, while we explain how everything works.
• On the day of legal completion, we will meet you to hand over the keys and welcome you to your new home.
• We will explain in detail about your 2 Year Gentoo Homes Customer Care warranty, the NHBC 10 year warranty and warranties from other manufacturers.
• To ensure you have settled in well, your New Homes Adviser and Project Manager will contact you after you have moved in.
• We will ask you for your feedback at regular intervals throughout your customer journey.
• While we work hard to provide exceptional service, there may be times when we don’t get things quite right. If we do make a mistake, or you are not happy, we will listen,
and aim to resolve the issue quickly and easily.
• We will introduce you to our Customer Care team who will stay in touch after you are settled into your new home, just in case you experience any issues.
• Our intention is to treat all of our customers fairly, and with respect.
Download the full version of our Customer Service Guarantee.
We have a dedicated in-house Customer Care team who will assist you during your two year warranty period provided by us. You can contact the Customer Care team by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 0191 525 5900. Available between 08:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 12:00pm.
We would like to guarantee you’re in safe hands, as we are totally committed to serving your needs with helpful and knowledgeable staff so that you can focus on all the other important things at this extra busy time in your life. Our Customer Promise (downloadable document) reflects what we do best, and what you can expect and demand: it’s about doing the right thing and doing it well.
Gentoo Homes welcome your views about how we are delivering our services. We are committed to offering you a complaints service that is fair and accessible. This fact sheet gives you details on how you can make a complaint; and what you can expect from us once we have received your complaint.