Find your dream home today
Providing quality new 2 to 5 bedroom homes across the North East
Tailored buying incentives available across all developments
Speak to one of our Sales Executives
With buying incentives of up to £15,000 available your new home could be more affordable than you think
Visit any of our developments and find out how you could receive up to £15,000 to:
- help with your deposit, or
- use towards your mortgage payments, or
- tailor your home by adding extra luxury touches
We are here to help you own your dream home.
Terms and conditions apply.
5 reasons you should buy new
- New build houses saved homeowners £2,600 on last year’s energy bills*
- We install highly efficient A rated gas boilers
- We install double glazed windows which provide more than a 40% improvement on the minimum standards
- Our lofts are designed to provide a 50% improvement on the minimum standards
- New build home purchasers are reducing carbon emissions by an average of 2.2 tonnes a year per home*
* 2023 Watt a Save report
There are many reasons why buying a Gentoo Home is the best next move for you and your family
- Since 2007 we have built more than 3500 new homes throughout the North East
- We build 2-5 bedroom homes with great specifications in sought-after locations
- All of our homes come with a 2-year Aftercare guarantee and appliance warranties
- As a part of the Gentoo Group, we're a profit for purpose business and reinvest back into Gentoo's Affordable Housing Programme
We can get you moving sooner than you think
Assisted Move takes away the hassle of moving as we manage the sale of your current home.
We will help you sell your home as quickly and efficiently as possible by managing the whole selling process - from liaising with Estate Agents right through to exchange.
With our hassle-free Part Exchange scheme we could offer you a market value price for your current home.
This enables you to complete the sale of your home quickly and move into one of ours sooner
All homes now sold
Why not visit our nearest development, Bramblewood in Hetton-le-Hole?
2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available from £159,995View the Meadow View development
I was immediately impressed by Cottier Grange, the beautiful driveway and landscaped grounds certainly have the wow factor! The location is fantastic, the development has a rural feel with a multitude of woodland walks on the doorstep. Purchasing my home was a great experience - the Sales Executive was very professional and organised, keeping me regularly updated throughout.
Homeowner at Cottier Grange, Tyne Valley
The Sales Executive is lovely and guided us through our purchase with advice and made the whole process a joy. The handover was brilliant, all was explained in detail and we are very happy with the quality of our new home. All appliances were explained and demonstrated so we could understand how to operate them - the Site Manager had great product knowledge.
Homeowner at Sweetbriar Park, Darlington
Both my partner and I have experienced an exceptionally high level of customer service throughout. As first-time buyers it can be very daunting and overwhelming however the Sales Executive has been great at keeping in contact with us every step of the way, and answering all of our questions. It has been a lovely experience to date.
Homeowner at The Fairways, Marsden
Our Sales Executive has offered first class service since day one - we could not thank them enough for their help so far. They have been great at keeping us Up to date with everything and have always been very responsive when we have had any questions.
Homeowner at Bramblewood, Hetton-le-Hole