Gentoo Homes welcome your views about how we are delivering our services. We are committed to offering you a complaints service that is fair and accessible.
This page gives you details on how you can make a complaint, and what you can expect from us once we have received your complaint.
Valuing your feedback
You should tell us if we have not fulfilled the Gentoo Homes Guarantee as promised in your customer manual.
How to make a complaint
Email email@example.com with your concern, or write to us at:
Gentoo Homes Ltd
2 Emperor Way
Please note, if you ask someone else to contact us on your behalf, we will need your permission before we deal with any other person.
Service standards for complaints
Gentoo Homes aim to make sure that we:
- deal with complaints fairly and transparently
- keep you up-to-date with all relevant information
- take your needs into account
- investigate your complaint fully
- listen to your comments and use them to improve our products and services
When you complain we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and let you know the name of the person handling your complaint
- deal with your complaint as soon as we can
- aim to resolve and respond to your complaint within 10 working days from the date of acknowledgment however if this is not possible agree an appropriate timescale and path to resolution
- learn from your feedback
If you are unhappy with our final response
You can appeal within 20 working days from the date of our final response letter to the Operations Director who will review your complaint. You may be asked to provide more information before your appeal can be dealt with.
If you are still unhappy at the end of our complaint procedure
You can take your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman Service or Regulatory Body. We will provide you with details of how to contact this service in your response letter.
To download a copy of our complaints policy click here